The New England Pirate Museum
___ 1. | | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | | 2. _ _ _ | | _ _ _ _ _ | | 3. _ _ _ _ | | _ _ _ _ | | 4. _ _ _ | | | | | | 5. _ _ _ | | _ | | 6. _ _ _ _ _ | | _ _ _ | | 7. | | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | | 8. | | _ _ _ _ _ | | 9. _ | | _ _ _ | | 10. _ _ | | _ _ _ _ _ | | | | 11. _ _ | | _ _ _ | | 12. _ | | _ _ _ | | 13. _ _ _ | | _ _ _ _ _ _ | | 14. _ _ _ _ | | _ | | 15. _ _ | | _ _ _ | | 16. _ _ _ | | ---
1. Most notorious pirate - he had fourteen wives and forty children.
2. Sam Bellamy's treasure ship sank off Cape Cod at...
3. Massachusetts' Island famous for whaling.
4. Cod or Ann - land extending out into the water.
5. Name of Bellamy's treasure ship sunk off Cape Cod.
6. French name for pirates who raided the Spanish Main.
7. Sea where Spanish treasure fleets assembled.
8. The fate of a convicted pirate.
9. The black pirate flag with white skull and crossed bones - the Jolly...
10. Left alone on a deserted island.
11. Puritan minister who preached against piracy.
12. Propelled a pirate ship.
13. Privately owned and armed vessel commisioned to attack enemy ships in time of war.
14. An iron cage where a pirate's corpse was hanged for all to see.
15. One who commits robbery on the high seas.
16. Location of Dungeon Rock where Pirate Veal burried his treasure.
___ 1. |B| L A C K B E A R D | | 2. W E L |L| F L E E T | | 3. N A N T |U| C K E T | | 4. C A P |E| | | | | 5. W Y D |A| H | | 6. B U C C A |N| E E R | | 7. |C| A R I B B E A N | | 8. |H| A N G E D | | 9. R |O| G E R | | 10. M A |R| O O N E D | | | | 11. M A |T| H E R | | 12. S |A| I L S | | 13. P R I |V| A T E E E R | | 14. G I B B |E| T | | 15. P I |R| A T E | | 16. L Y N |N| ---
Back to Top | Back to Education Curriculum